OmniActive Health Technologies, Inc.
Want to standout and win in a competitive marketplace? You can with health and performance benefits powered by OmniActive's innovations:
- Gain the competitive edge with the visual and cognitive benefits of Lutemax 2020
- Weight management and sports nutrition goals made possible with Capsimax
- Deliver performance, energy, and focus with enXtra and Xtenergy
Let’s discuss how our NEW branded Specialty Actives can help you differentiate your premium products:
- Nutritears provides comprehensive nutritional support for occasional dry eyes through a patent-pending combination of ingredients delivered through our proprietary Integrated Actives process.
- Coming soon! The next big breakthrough in highly bioavailable curcumin with clinically-demonstrated performance benefits to fuel active lifestyles is on the horizon. Don't miss the chance to discuss this opportunity.
Why should we be your partner of choice? We seek to improve lives through innovative science and natural health solutions. Our product portfolio consists of scientifically validated, IP-protected, branded Specialty Actives and an extensive line of natural Botanical Actives for global customers in the dietary supplement, functional food, and beverage markets.
Our sales and distribution networks are strategically located in key markets worldwide to better serve our customers and are supported by three R&D centers and best-in-class production facilities throughout India as well as our offices in Mumbai, India and Morristown, New Jersey.
Brands: Specialty Actives: Lutemax Lutein and Zeaxanthin Isomers, Lutemax Freem Lutein, Lutemax Lutein Esters, Lutemax Skinglo, Omnixan Zeaxanthin from Natural Paprika, Curcuwin Curcumin with Enhance Absorption, Capsimax Capsicum Extract, Gingever High Potency Ginger, Metavive Salacia Extract, Xtenegy Sustained Energy, enXtra Alpina Galanga, and Nutritears
Innovative Technologies: Ultrasol Tech, Omnibead Tech, Versabead Tech
(select all applicable)
American Botanical Council (ABC), Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN)
Certifications & Quality Control Data:
(select all applicable)
Certified GMP, Certified Halal, Certified ISO, Certified Kosher, Certified Non-GMO, Use Independent Analytical Lab, Use In-House Analytical Lab
Exporting Status: Yes
Geographic Area of Interest: Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia/Pacific, United States, Western Europe
Year Company was Founded: 2005